South Africa include injured Bournemouth striker Tokelo Rantie in their provisional Africa Cup of Nations squad.
Ivory Coast and Mali will play Nigeria as the two sides prepare for the Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
- Appiah new coach of SC Khartoum
- Concern over Ebola threat at Afcon
- Cecafa forced to cancel 2014 Cup
- Mulenga ruled out of Nations Cup
- Embolo opts not to play for Cameroon
- Premier League Bony strike not enough for Swansea
- Entente Setif left stunned by Auckland
- Sougou downbeat about Senegal recall
- Benatia on target in Bayern victory
- El Amri resigns as Tetouan coach
- Coach Okon bullish over Nigeria chances
- Mourinho: 'Salah is going nowhere'
- Bournemouth Rantie set for Nations Cup return
- Sankhare opts to play for Senegal
- Mali can win Nations Cup - Yatabare
- Setif face Auckland at Club World Cup
- World Cup lessons learnt - Moukandjo