Swansea boss Garry Monk "stands by" his accusation that Nigerian Victor Moses cheated to win a penalty last weekend.
Cameroon will meet Nigeria in the final of the African Women's Championship after both teams win their semi-finals 2-1.
- Platini wants Nations Cup apology
- Champions League Drogba scores in record Chelsea win
- QPR QPR chairman apologises for club row
- Champions League Doumbia leads CSKA fightback
- Amodu looks to turn Nigeria fortunes
- Stoke Stoke 'angry' at criticism of Moses
- South Africa rule out 2015 host role
- Gernot Rohr resigns as Niger coach
- Swansea 'Cheat Moses should be ashamed'
- Swansea Monk 'out of order' for cheat remark
- QPR Taarabt 'three stone overweight'
- Modise scores 100th goal as SA advance
- Premier League Bony goal not enough for Swansea
- Premier League Sakho on target again for West Ham
- Premier League Wanyama and Mane score in Saints rout
- S Leone player banished over Ebola