Samuel Eto'o scores on his Everton debut against his former club but a Costa brace helps Chelsea win a nine-goal thriller.
Fifa reject the election of Chris Giwa as the Nigeria Football Federation's new president and warn Nigeria could face a ban.
- Man City Toure to play in Moscow - Pellegrini
- Ivory Coast risk disqualification
- Ex-team-mate pays tribute to Ebosse
- Doumbia recalled by Ivory Coast
- Strike action halts Nigerian league
- Kamara leaves Middlesbrough
- Wolves Wolves sell Mali's Doumbia
- Caf stands firm on Nations Cup venues
- Mali bid to switch Algeria tie fails
- Eto'o retires from internationals
- Bayern sign Roma defender Benatia
- Nigeria FA split after 'election'
- Malian Maiga signs loan deal at Metz
- Celtic Rubin's Mubarak joins Celtic on loan
- Everton 'Eto'o gives Everton fear factor'
- Bamba completes transfer to Palermo
- Everton Cameroon striker Eto'o joins Everton
- Ethiopia, Kenya & Ghana in 2017 bids
- Algeria halts football after player killed
- Keshi to oversee Nigeria qualifiers
- Sanctions call after player killed