Ivory Coast will be disqualified from the Nations Cup if they forfeit their Sierra Leone qualifier over Ebola fears.
Nigeria's league is suspended indefinitely because of a referees' strike in protest at a leadership crisis in the game.
- Kamara leaves Middlesbrough
- Wolves Wolves sell Mali's Doumbia
- Caf stands firm on Nations Cup venues
- Mali bid to switch Algeria tie fails
- Eto'o retires from internationals
- Bayern sign Roma defender Benatia
- Nigeria FA split after 'election'
- Malian Maiga signs loan deal at Metz
- Celtic Rubin's Mubarak joins Celtic on loan
- Everton 'Eto'o gives Everton fear factor'
- Bamba completes transfer to Palermo
- Everton Cameroon striker Eto'o joins Everton
- Ethiopia, Kenya & Ghana in 2017 bids
- Algeria halts football after player killed
- Keshi to oversee Nigeria qualifiers
- Sanctions call after player killed