Equatorial Guinea women's forward Genoveva Anonma calls for the Africa Cup of Nations to be cancelled over Ebola fears.
Congo's Prince Oniangue says Claude LeRoy can lead the country to the last-eight at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Mulenga ruled out of Nations Cup
- Cecafa forced to cancel 2014 Cup
- Embolo opts not to play for Cameroon
- Premier League Bony strike not enough for Swansea
- Entente Setif left stunned by Auckland
- Sougou downbeat about Senegal recall
- Benatia on target in Bayern victory
- El Amri resigns as Tetouan coach
- Coach Okon bullish over Nigeria chances
- Mourinho: 'Salah is going nowhere'
- Bournemouth Rantie set for Nations Cup return
- Sankhare opts to play for Senegal
- Mali can win Nations Cup - Yatabare
- Setif face Auckland at Club World Cup
- World Cup lessons learnt - Moukandjo
- Tottenham Adebayor given leave by Tottenham