Spain's Carmen Jorda becomes the second woman to join a Formula 1 team in a back-up role after signing up with Lotus.
Fernando Alonso is expected to recover from his crash and race in the season-opening Australian Grand Prix on 15 March.
- F1 testing in Barcelona
- Manor name Stevens as first driver
- Alonso out of hospital but misses next test
- Wolff reduces stake in Williams
- Alonso warned not to drive until '100% ready'
- Grosjean fastest as Mercedes impress
- Alonso concussed after test crash
- McLaren toil as Maldonado sets pace
- Ricciardo sets pace & Hamilton impresses
- Ferrari play down promising testing form
- Wolff crashes and Hamilton withdraws
- Marussia on course for 2015 return
- 'Hamilton-Rosberg lessons learned'
- F1 bosses reject rule change proposals
- Wolff to drive Williams in testing
- Ferrari not expecting 'miracles' in Melbourne
- F1 bosses split on 2016 car changes
- Remaining Caterham assets to be sold
Video & Audio
- Watch video Mercedes are the benchmark - Horner
- Watch video 'Rosberg battle psychological warfare'
- Watch video Alonso relishes McLaren return
- Watch video F1 2014 season in numbers
- Watch video Ferrari lure 'too powerful for Vettel'
- Watch video Red Bull boss wants F1 to cut costs
- Listen to audio Brazilian Grand Prix Review
Around The Web