Sebastian Vettel praying for Michael Schumacher 'miracle'
Formula 1 world champion Sebastian Vettel is praying fellow German Michael Schumacher makes a "miracle" recovery from his skiing accident.
Schumacher, a seven-time Formula 1 champion, remains in an induced coma after sustaining a brain injury on 29 December.
The 45-year-old is being treated in Grenoble, close to where the accident happened in the French Alps.
More from Formula 1
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'messed up keepers'