Get Inspired this week
- Watch video Wilkins wins Unsung Hero South award
- Watch video Judo coach Dunsford wins London award
- Watch video BBC Radio 5 live's OJ Borg gets down and dirty with cyclo-cross
- Watch video Palace players visit club's foundation
- Watch video Roll like an Eskimo!
- Watch video Travel the world playing blind football!
- Watch video Keri-Anne Payne's top swimming tips
- Watch video "Everyone's a superhero"
- Watch video 'It really helped boost my confidence'
- Watch video How to volley in tennis
- Watch video Ironman: "...it's a mental challenge"
- Watch video 'Kids must dream big!' - Menelik
Watch, listen, try something new
- Watch video What happens when you speed up golf?
- Watch video Radio 2 bounce for glory
- Watch video Becoming Bollywood by Ryan Ralph
- Watch video Radio 1 boys vs England netballers
- Watch video The table tennis star with no arms
- Watch video Learn to swim with Becky Adlington
- Watch video Meet Britain's strongest schoolgirl
- Watch video "she used to play with dolls..."
- Watch video Sporting chance for Games visitors
- Watch video Get to grips with touch rugby
- Watch video 'Anyone can get into sailing!' - Giles Scott
- Watch video Robshaw & Mitchell's guide to sevens
Who else is Getting Inspired?
From archery to water polo, we have information on more than 70 activities you can be involved in.
Get Inspired around the BBC
This Belfast teenager is carving out a career in the game after starring in the recent Homeless World Cup in Chile.
Get Set’s Road to Rio
Engage with the British Olympic Association and British Paralympic Association’s youth programme
Inspirational people like you
Films about people who are using getting active as an excuse to have fun & learn something new
Take the quiz and find out which Commonwealth inspired activity best suits you