Get Inspired this week
- Watch video Eddie Izzard & Nicola Adams say a 'Big Thank You'
- Watch video Regional Winners announced
- Watch video Wales Unsung Hero 2014 unveiled
- Watch video A Big Thank You to volunteers
- Watch video Smyth named BBC NI Unsung Hero for 2014
- Watch video Meet Scotland's Unsung hero winners
- Watch video The athletes helping others win gold
- Watch video Mud & mayhem at UK Cyclo Cross
- Watch video Grado gets a grip on BBC Active Academy
- Watch video Derby teen aims for Rio Paralympics
- Watch video BBC Radio 5 live's OJ Borg gets down and dirty with cyclo-cross
- Watch video Palace players visit club's foundation
- Watch video Roll like an Eskimo!
- Watch video Travel the world playing blind football!
- Watch video Keri-Anne Payne's top swimming tips
- Watch video "Everyone's a superhero"
- Watch video 'It really helped boost my confidence'
- Watch video Ironman: "...it's a mental challenge"
Watch, listen, try something new
- Watch video "I'm proud to be a ballroom dancer"
- Watch video What happens when you speed up golf?
- Watch video Radio 2 bounce for glory
- Watch video NI park runners are making great strides
- Watch video Radio 1 boys vs England netballers
- Watch video The table tennis star with no arms
- Watch video Meet Britain's strongest schoolgirl
- Watch video "she used to play with dolls..."
- Watch video Sporting chance for Games visitors
- Watch video Get to grips with touch rugby
- Watch video 'Anyone can get into sailing!' - Giles Scott
Who else is Getting Inspired?
From archery to water polo, we have information on more than 70 activities you can be involved in.
Get Inspired around the BBC
This Belfast teenager is carving out a career in the game after starring in the recent Homeless World Cup in Chile.
The Big Thank You!
Have fun while making a difference where you live – help out at a local sport club. Find out how with Join In.
Tips, hints & insights
Learn a new skill, improve your game & get inspiration from top athletes.
Inspirational people like you
Films about people who are using getting active as an excuse to have fun & learn something new
Take the quiz and find out which Commonwealth inspired activity best suits you