How to get into golf - from hitting a few balls on the range or a quick nine holes, to the full 18 and tournaments.
How to get into cricket - physical exertion with a chess-like element in matches which range from half an hour to five days.
Get Inspired by sport
- Watch video Andy Murray holds court at BBC event
- Watch video How to get to the top - Carberry
- Watch video 'Typical teen' takes on the marathon
- Watch video Pensioner does her 18th London Marathon
- Watch video 'You can do anything you want'
- Watch video Father & daughter spur each other on
- Watch video Speedway welcomes new star - just 16
- Watch video Meet a 67-year-old world record holder
- Watch video Learn to sprint like Adam Gemili
- Watch video 'I'm a waddler' - Dan Walker on running
- Watch video Sikh community embrace tennis fever
- Watch video 'I feel free!' - Shelagh on swimming
- Watch video How to serve in tennis
- Watch video How to hit groundstrokes
- Watch video How to volley in tennis
- Watch video Back in the swim and aiming for gold
- Watch video Get Inspired for Sport Relief 2014
- Watch video Surfers in world championships hope
- How Taekwondo boosts football skills
- Watch video Cycling is 'a bit zen' - BBC radio DJ
- Watch video The home to England's future stars
- Harlem Globetrotters on jumping skills
- Taylor and Jamieson compare sports
- Watch video NI to start Olympic handball team
- Watch video Bushell tackles underwater rugby
- Watch video Walking to fitness with basketball
- Watch video Netball star Cookey's top five tips
Discover rugby for all
Sochi is over! Now it's your turn...
Find out more information about sport in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
From archery to wrestling, find out information about how to get involved in sport.
RUN BY THE BBC AND PARTNERS
SUN 27 APR
Sunderland Harriers and Athletic Club
FRI 25 APR
East Staffordshire Borough Council
FRI 25 APR
Bassenfell Manor Christian Centre