Derry star Bradley ruled out of National Football League
Eoin Bradley will miss Derry's NFL campaign after signing a deal to play soccer with Irish League team Coleraine.
Bradley's soccer commitments means he is also out of the McKenna Cup but he will continue to play for club side Glenullin.
The 30-year-old forward hopes to make his Derry return in the championship opener against Donegal in May.
More from Northern Ireland
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'messed up keepers'