Fermanagh rider Josh Elliott wins the British Superstock 1000cc title after finishing second at Silverstone on Sunday.
Michael Laverty says he is keen to continue with the Tyco BMW team in the 2016 British Superbike series with the aim of building on the progress that has been made this year.
- Safety changes for North West 200
- Dates set for 2016 Ulster Grand Prix
- Laverty picks up points in Aragon
- Mid Antrim applies for April date
- Rea crowned World Superbike champion
- Watch video Rea savours World Superbike title win
- Laverty and Irwin on Assen podium
- Laverty ends back in 19th in Misano
- Seeley and Reid win at Oulton Park
- Dunlop secures double at Killalane
- Motorsport Guy Martin plans return to racing
- Motorsport Dunlop wins Formula 1 Classic TT
- Laverty out of points at Silverstone
- Motorsport Harrison takes 500cc Classic honours
- Motorsport Dunlop quickest in Classic practice
Video & Audio
- Watch video Rea takes BBC on a tour of his garage in IOM
- Watch video Watch Guy Martin's crash at Dundrod
- Dundrod 150 Superbike highlights
- Watch video I feel need for race return - Hamilton
- Watch video Bikers join racing doctor's cortege
- Watch video Tributes to motorcycle race doctor
- Watch video TT star Hutchinson targets Ulster wins
- Listen to audio Anstey ends wait for TT Superbike win
North West 200 video
Around the Web
2015 North West 200
Alastair Seeley matches Robert Dunlop's record 15 triumphs at the NW 200.
North West 200 road races
Michael Dunlop wins the feature Superbike race to complete a double in a thrilling North West 200 on Saturday.