Olympic silver medallist Zara Phillips says she is targeting gold at the 2016 Games after becoming a mother in January.
A new sailing school is being set up at the London 2012 sailing venue in memory of Olympic sailor Andrew Simpson.
- Swimming Rio Olympics remains Halsall's focus
- Redgrave tips record Rio medal glory
- Weightlifting wins funding appeal
- Science & Environment New doping test '1,000 times better'
- Sochi 2014 Russia on top as 2014 Games end
- Sochi 2014 Winter sports not elitist - GB chief
- Sochi 2014 Legend King issues venue plea to IOC
- Sochi 2014 Cheats will be found 'sooner or later'
- Sailing Olympic medallist Glanfield retires
- India India Olympics suspension lifted
- Swimming Swimming to appeal funding cuts
- Four sports lose Olympic funding
- Sochi 2014 Drugs 'biggest threat to Olympic sport'
- Swimming Thorpe in rehab after police called
- Rowing Beijing champion Purchase retires
Video & Audio
Video & Audio
- ARCHERY Archery news
- ATHLETICS Athletics news
- BADMINTON Badminton news
- CANOEING Canoeing news
- CYCLING Cycling news
- DIVING Diving news
- EQUESTRIAN Equestrian news
- FENCING Fencing news
- GYMNASTICS Gymnastics news
- HOCKEY Hockey news
- JUDO Judo news
- MODERN PENTATHLON Modern pentathlon news
- SAILING Sailing news
- SHOOTING Shooting news
- SWIMMING Swimming news
- TAEKWONDO Taekwondo news
- TRIATHLON Triathlon news
- VOLLEYBALL Volleyball news
- WEIGHTLIFTING Weightlifting news
- WINTER SPORTS Winter sports news
- WRESTLING Wrestling news
Around the web
Inside the Games
More Than The Games
AROUND THE RINGS
BBC Sport looks at how Team GB performed in Sochi after surpassing the medal target set by UK Sport
2012 around the BBC
GB athletes parade through London to mark their sporting achievements this summer.
Some memorable images of the day Olympic and Paralympic athletes are carried on floats through central London, cheered on by thousands of fans.
World press reaction to the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
Get Involved: Sport Guides
With expert analysis, rules, history, ones to watch and an explanation of just why it is good for you, BBC Sport provides guides to each Olympic sport and how to get involved if you want to try them out.