South Africa coach Heyneke Meyer has made five changes to his starting XV to face Wales at the Millennium Stadium on Saturday.
Cardiff Blues boss Mark Hammett confirms recent signing Gareth Anscombe will start at fly-half against Treviso in the Pro12 on Friday.
- Charteris frustrated by late defeats
- Edwards hits back at Gatland critics
- Blues Isaacs joins Blues from Gloucester
- Boks expect Biggar to be a 'handful'
- North to be assessed for concussion
- Wales prop Smith out for four months
- Nothing to fear in Springboks - Ball
- Springbok players to miss Wales Test
- We must build on NZ show - Phillips
- Pro 12 Edinburgh 28-13 Cardiff Blues
- Wales can beat Springboks - Gatland
- As it happened: Wales 16-34 New Zealand
- Wales must see out games - Warburton
- Wales 16-34 New Zealand
- Gatland set to call up prop cover
- Wales hope to give Williams a boost
- Pro 12 Scarlets 19-9 Glasgow Warriors
- Irish Rugby Ulster 25-16 Ospreys
- NG Dragons 12-38 Munster
Welsh Rugby Video & Audio
More Welsh Rugby Video & Audio
Team by Team
Ross Harries' view
Wales' Test results in 2014
Full details of Wales' Test matches throughout 2014
Scores, Results & Fixtures
From the Archive
Scrum V trawls through the archive to find 10 of Shane Williams's most memorable tries at the Millennium Stadium.
Scrum V Extras
Follow and interact with BBC Wales' rugby union specialists Scrum V