Neil Robertson beats Joe Perry 10-9 in the Wuxi Classic final in China, the 10th ranking title of the Australian's career.
Former snooker champion Terry Griffiths says switching the Welsh Open from Newport to Cardiff is "a move forward".
- Wales Llandudno to host World Grand Prix
- Wales Cardiff 'great venue' for Welsh Open
- Robertson criticises conditions in China
- World champion Selby loses to Wenbo
- England Stephen Lee admits cue sale fraud
- Banned Lee incurs extra costs
- Carter starts lung cancer treatment
- Lee appeal against 12-year ban fails
- Selby dedicates title to late father
- England Ronnie O'Sullivan in motorway crash
- Selby wins World Championship
- Women 'will never compete with men'
- Robertson's record 'not as good as a 147'
Video & Audio
World Snooker Championship
Mark Selby claims his maiden world snooker title with a dramatic 18-14 win over Ronnie O'Sullivan.