Mark Selby will play Shaun Murphy in the Haikou World Open in China with a 6-4 after both won close semi-finals.
A panel set up to hear Stephen Lee's appeal against a ban for match-fixing questions his "truthfulness as a witness".
Video & Audio
- Watch video O'Sullivan on Walden whitewash
- Watch video Hearn promises world snooker 'drama'
- Watch video Hawkins makes hash of re-spotted black
- Watch video Teenage amateur set to take on Selby
- Watch video O'Sullivan opens up on snooker ambitions
- Watch video O'Sullivan rejected match-fixing offer
- Watch video Indian snooker on the rise