Andy Murray follows up his first title for 15 months with a hard-fought win over Poland's Jerzy Janowicz at the China Open.
Rafael Nadal makes a winning return from injury by beating France's Richard Gasquet 6-4 6-0 in the China Open.
- 'Rusty' Cilic eases through in China
- Murray breaks 15-month title drought
- It's been a very tough week - Murray
- Venus Williams too good for Watson
- Kvitova secures Wuhan Open title
- Murray into first final in 15 months
- Murray loyal to Great Britain - LTA
- Bouchard sets up final with Kvitova
- Sharapova knocked out by qualifier
- Nadal coach criticises female Spain captain
- Ill Williams pulls out of Wuhan Open
- Federer replaces Nadal in IPTL team
- Spain name female Davis Cup captain
Video & Audio
Around the Web
Lawn Tennis Association
Today's Top Sport Stories
Arsenal and Liverpool Champions League build-up, breaking news, social media and your one-club heroes.
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why one couple decided to leave their jobs and lives behind for the open road