Reinstate NFL star, judge rules
A US federal judge has rules that NFL running back Adrian Peterson should be reinstated following his suspension for beating his four-year-old son.
College sport site profiles 11-year-olds
The college athletics recruiting site Rivals.com posts profiles of two seventh-grade American football players. How young is too young for a sport-obsessed culture?
Video & Audio
- Watch What happens at a soccer tailgate?
- Watch How important is the Super Bowl?
- Watch Superbowl XLIX preview
- Watch Christian Malcolm tries Gridiron
- Watch NFL star refuses to play ball with m…
- Watch 'I'm just here so I won't get fined'
- Watch No knowledge of deflating - Belichick
- Watch Raucous Ohio football celebrations
- Watch 'Brain changes' in US football players
- Watch Protecting heads in American football
- Watch Soccer seen as 'sissyball' in Deep S…
- Watch Call for NFL to lead against abuse
- Watch Twitter protest takes to the streets
- Watch NFL London franchise 'a great thing'
- Watch Is college football to blame for NFL…
- Watch NFL stars take Great British quiz
- Watch From a Manchester estate to the NFL
- Watch 'Kids must dream big!' - Menelik
- Watch Man Utd 'a wonderful franchise' - Gl…
- Watch Malcolm Glazer's Man United legacy
- NFL concussion settlement 'close'
- Seattle's Lynch escapes NFL fine
- Super Bowl sets US TV ratings record
- Browns' Manziel enters rehab
- Patriots beat Seahawks 28-24
- 'NFL flourishes amid mayhem & chaos'
- Super Bowl, superstars & supermodels
- Super Bowl parties: What you need to know
- Newsbeat's Super Bowl quiz 2015
- Super Bowl 2015: A beginner's guide