Deal on US college sport concussions
The US collegiate sport authority offers to settle 10 lawsuits by former athletes who suffered concussions with a $70m (£41.3m) medical fund.
NFL training inspires 60-yard Pjanic goal
Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic strikes a stunning 60-yard goal against Manchester United after practising field goals with the NFL's Denver Broncos.
Video & Audio
- Watch Man Utd 'a wonderful franchise' - Gl…
- Watch Malcolm Glazer's Man United legacy
- Watch Moment 'worst US stadium' demolished
- Watch Gay ex-player: NFL 'out of dark ages'
- Watch US Metrodome roof demolished
- Watch Super Bowl sex traffic crackdown
- Watch New York prepares for Super Bowl XLV…
- Listen Kramer remembers NFL 'Ice Bowl'
- Watch The 6ft axe behind a sporting rivalry
- Watch Chiefs fans set loudest crowd record
- Watch Colts star Luck on rookie year
- Watch Brit Watson ready for NFL debut
- Watch NFL: Okoye impresses 49ers team-mates
- Watch Vikings meet cricketing counterparts
- Watch Charles charges to 86-yard score
- Watch Brady & Mesko relish Wembley game
- Watch St Louis Rams train at Arsenal
- NFL star enjoys Newmarket debut
- NFL concussion lawsuit approved
- NFL lifts concussion suit payout cap
- Government overreach in Redskins case?
- Redskins team trademarks cancelled
- Most successful NFL coach Noll dies
- NFL lawsuit loses its 'golden boy'
- Sterling agrees to Clippers sale
- Premier League Man Utd owner Glazer dies aged 85
- Senators call for new Redskins name