Sketch of US footballer goes viral
A courtroom sketch of New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady draws mirth on Twitter, as hundreds poke fun at the not-so-recognisable likeness.
Judge orders talks on Brady NFL ban
A judge orders the NFL and its players' association to hold talks in an attempt to find an out-of-court settlement about Tom Brady's ban.
Video & Audio
- Watch Ex-NFL player guilty of murder
- Watch What happens at a soccer tailgate?
- Watch How important is the Super Bowl?
- Watch Superbowl XLIX preview
- Watch Christian Malcolm tries Gridiron
- Watch NFL star refuses to play ball with m…
- Watch 'I'm just here so I won't get fined'
- Watch No knowledge of deflating - Belichick
- Watch Raucous Ohio football celebrations
- Watch 'Brain changes' in US football players
- Watch Protecting heads in American football
- Watch Soccer seen as 'sissyball' in Deep S…
- Watch Call for NFL to lead against abuse
- Watch Twitter protest takes to the streets
- Watch NFL London franchise 'a great thing'
- Watch Is college football to blame for NFL…
- Watch NFL stars take Great British quiz
- Watch From a Manchester estate to the NFL
- Watch 'Kids must dream big!' - Menelik
- Watch Man Utd 'a wonderful franchise' - Gl…
- Quarterback out after 'sucker punch'
- NFL star and broadcaster Gifford dies
- Ulster Whole new ball game
- Beckham Jr caught up in fans scare
- Brady seeks judge ruling on NFL ban
- Brady 'damaged integrity' of NFL
- Welter named first female NFL coach
- Manchester United Real Madrid 'most valuable' team
- Duo lose fingers in firework mishaps
- Premier League Spurs to stage NFL games at new home
Around the Web
Super Bowl XLIX
The New England Patriots overcome the row over 'deflate-gate' to beat the Seattle Seahawks and win the Super Bowl 28-24.