Anthony Ogogo returning from 12-month injury
Unbeaten middleweight boxer Anthony Ogogo will fight for the first time in a year after recovering from injury.
The Briton will return to the ring on Saturday, 18 July in Berlin against an unnamed opponent.
"I now feel fitter than I've ever felt and ready to send a wake-up call to the middleweight division," said Ogogo, who has won all of his professional bouts."
Ogogo, a former junior world champion, has also announced he will be joint-promoted by Oscar De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions and German organisation Team Sauerland.
"I am incredibly excited by this new partnership and cannot wait to get back in the ring," he added.
|Ogogo's professional record|
The Lowestoft fighter had been solely managed by 10-time world champion De Lay Hoya's company since he turned professional at the end of 2012.
"I feel privileged to have two of best promoters in world boxing backing me and want to thank them both for helping me get to this point," said Ogogo.
De La Hoya added: "The sky is the limit for Anthony and we look forward to partnering with Team Sauerland to help fans across the globe witness the massive talent that this Olympic medallist brings to the table."