Katie Taylor: Ex-Olympic champion to fight on Crolla-Linares bill in Manchester
Katie Taylor will fight on the undercard of Anthony Crolla's world lightweight title rematch with Jorge Linares in Manchester on 25 March.
On Saturday, 2012 Olympic champion Taylor, 30, stopped Italy's Monica Gentili at London's O2 to earn her third straight win since turning pro.
The Irishwoman beat Brazil's Vivienne Obenauf in her second pro bout at the Manchester Arena in December.
Taylor says Crolla's bout with Linares will be a "massive event".
"It was a great atmosphere at The O2 but every fight is a big one," added the Wicklow woman, whose bout on Saturday night was on the undercard of Tony Bellew's thrilling heavyweight contest with David Haye.
"You can't afford to slip up in the pro game so every fight is like an Olympic final.
"Saturday was the first time as a pro that I had a proper camp. I got great sparring in America with seasoned pros every day so I am learning all the time and I feel more than ever that the pro game is made for me."
Taylor won her pro debut bout by stopping Karina Kopinska from Poland in late November and followed that with a points win over Brazilian Obenauf two weeks later.
Promoter Eddie Hearn said last week that Taylor could have a world title fight by September.
At the 2016 Olympics, Taylor's attempt to become a double gold medallist ended when she lost her opening bout in Rio.