Great Britain's team for Rio 2016
Who has qualified for Great Britain and Northern Ireland at the 2016 Olympic Games and which sports have yet to pick their athletes?
Davis boosts 2016 Olympic hopes
Great Britain's James Davis boosts his hopes of reaching the 2016 Olympics by winning a World Cup silver medal.
Video & Audio
- GB stun Italy to win fencing gold
- GB men lose out on Euro foil bronze
- GB's Davis set for title defence bid
- Inequality 'normal' in elite sport
- From lightsabers to sabre fencing
- Davis able to forget 'fat old days'
- Davis claims historic European gold
- Ukraine fencers in Russia boycott
- Truro fencers dominate GB youth team
- Six sports must improve or lose cash