Southport 1-1 Woking
Jamie Milligan's spectacular equaliser saw Southport maintain their unbeaten home record by drawing with Woking.
Scott Rendell gave the Cards an early lead with a superb volley from the edge of the penalty area.
Milligan made it 1-1 when he fired a 35-yard strike into the top-left corner of Sam Beasant's goal.
Danny Hurst went close to restoring Woking's lead before Paul Rutherford and Luke George were denied by Beasant and Steven Tames hit the post.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Woking manager Garry Hill told BBC Surrey:
"A tough game and we knew Southport's home record has been very good and not been beaten this season at all and they've done well winning five and drawing one in their six home games.
"If you don't have a go, then there's no chance in scoring but the strike from Scott [Rendell] gave us the 1-0 advantage and I felt we were in control of the game early on but they built up pressure.
"We created a lot of chances in the second half which is frustrating because we've not took them. And I honestly thought it was only a matter of time before we go that decisive goal to put us in front."
- 8MilliganSubstituted forChalmersat 82'minutes
- 26Irie-BiSubstituted forLedshamat 70'minutes
- 15HattersleySubstituted forTamesat 70'minutes
- 8ParkinsonBooked at 90mins
- 15CestorSubstituted forSoleat 84'minutes
- 9WilliamsSubstituted forMcNameeat 78'minutes
- 23MurphySubstituted forNewtonat 51'minutes
- Martin Coy
- Shots on Target