Montrose 1-2 Queen's Park
Queen's Park substitute Liam Gormley fired home a stoppage-time free-kick against Montrose to secure his side's first win of the season.
Gormley, an 84th-minute replacement for Lee Davison, struck in the seventh minute of added time for League Two's bottom side.
Blair Spittal's first-half goal had given the visitors the lead.
Terry Masson had replied with three minutes left, but Gormley made sure the Spiders won at the 10th attempt.
Spittal had fired the visitors into a 25th-minute lead with his sixth goal of the season, converting Michael Keenan's ball into the penalty area with a neat right-footed finish.
Queen's Park were pegged back with three minutes to go after Watson supplied a pinpoint cross and midfielder Masson stole in to steer home a right-footed finish.
Super-sub Gormley had the last word, although the Glasgow side remain rooted to the bottom of the table, six points behind Berwick Rangers and Albion Rovers.
- 4CrawfordBooked at 90mins
- 5WilsonSubstituted forBonarat 85'minutes
- 7GraySubstituted forMcCordat 61'minutes
- 9WoodBooked at 90mins
- 11JohnstonSubstituted forSturrockat 72'minutes
- 8AndersonBooked at 90mins
- 9KeenanBooked at 90mins
- 10McVeySubstituted forQuinnat 69'minutes
- 7DavisonSubstituted forGormleyat 84'minutes
- Mat Northcroft
- Shots on Target