Hamilton Academical 1-1 Raith Rovers
Ten-man Raith Rovers snatched a late equaliser to prevent Hamilton Academical maintaining their three-point lead at the top of the table.
James Keatings fired low past David McGurn after being put clear by Alister Crawford after the half hour mark.
A second bookable offence led to defender Dougie Hill being sent off three minutes later.
However, Michael Devlin brought down Gordon Smith and Calum Elliot scored from the penalty spot.
The visitors had come close to equalising 10 minutes into the second half when Greig Spence cut inside from the right wing, forcing Kevin Cuthbert to parry it away.
Rovers were then almost punished by Accies in the form of Crawford, whose testing drive forced a good save out of McGurn.
However, it was the 10 men who had the final say at New Douglas Park as Dundee narrowed the gap at the top of the Championship to one point with victory over Queen of the South.
- 18MacKinnonSubstituted forMcGrathat 80'minutes
- 22AndreuSubstituted forLongridgeat 80'minutes
- 6GillespieBooked at 13mins
- 99Antoine-CurierSubstituted forMcShaneat 83'minutes
- 7KeatingsBooked at 45mins
- 5HillBooked at 34mins
- 16EllisBooked at 22mins
- 11AndersonSubstituted forVaughanat 84'minutes
- 9SpenceSubstituted forSmithat 67'minutesBooked at 86mins
- 7CardleSubstituted forCallachanat 45'minutes
- Iain Brines
- Shots on Target