Peterhead 1-1 Berwick Rangers
Rory McAllister's second-half penalty secured a draw for 10-man Peterhead against Berwick Rangers.
Berwick's Lee Currie went close with a free kick and the visitors took the lead after 17 minutes through Stephen Tulloch's emphatic close-range finish.
Peterhead equalised on 50 minutes when Currie brought down Jordan Brown and McAllister converted from the spot.
Five minutes later Fraser McLaren was sent off for a foul on Currie but the home side held on.
- 8RedmanBooked at 10mins
- 10BrownSubstituted forMcGeeverat 89'minutes
- 11McLarenBooked at 56mins
- 7CoxSubstituted forBuchanat 34'minutes
- 2JacobsSubstituted forMillerat 84'minutes
- 3HoskinsBooked at 51mins
- 5TullochBooked at 78mins
- 11GraySubstituted forMorrisat 76'minutes
- 10O'BrienSubstituted forGieltyat 76'minutes
- Alan Newlands
- Shots on Target