Woking 3-0 Dartford
Woking ended a six-match winless run with three second-half goals to drag Dartford into the bottom four.
The hosts dominated the first period, with Scott Rendell, Kevin Betsy and Jack Marriott all coming close.
Marriott finally broke through midway through the second half when he turned in Josh Payne's cross from 12 yards.
Rendell doubled the lead from close range and Joe McNerney sealed Woking's first win since the end of September when he headed in Payne's free-kick.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Dartford manager Tony Burman told BBC Radio Kent:
"For 60 minutes it was fairly even, but a bit of tiredness crept in and because you go a goal down, it doesn't mean you need to go tally-ho for the next five minutes.
"You've got to be patient and I felt we did keep organised. We tried to rush to win the game back to quickly. You've got to be more composed than we were.
"You've got to believe you can get back in the game and that belief is not there at the moment."
- 8ParkinsonSubstituted forCestorat 82'minutes
- 30BanyaSubstituted forGoddardat 89'minutes
- 25MarriottSubstituted forSoleat 88'minutes
- 8NobleBooked at 76mins
- 30WoodyardSubstituted forHarrisat 73'minutes
- 7HayesSubstituted forSterlingat 81'minutes
- 21GoddenSubstituted forPriorat 81'minutes
- Robert Whitton
- Shots on Target