Kidderminster Harriers 5-3 Tamworth
Kidderminster finally saw off rivals Tamworth in an eight-goal classic.
Anthony Malbon opened Harriers' account by rounding keeper Cameron Belford before Joe Lolley fired in from the edge of the area two minutes later.
Richard Peniket pulled one back with a header before Amari Morgan-Smith struck in a low shot from 10 yards.
David Morgan's free-kick then made it 3-2 but Morgan-Smith's volley and Kyle Storer's fierce shot extended the lead before Nick Chadwick tapped in late on.
- 30GowlingBooked at 59mins
- 8FowlerSubstituted forDemetriouat 83'minutes
- 21LolleySubstituted forDanceat 86'minutes
- 10MalbonSubstituted forByrneat 70'minutes
- 22Morgan-SmithBooked at 90mins
- 19CapaldiBooked at 54mins
- 20ToddSubstituted forWrightat 82'minutes
- 29HildrethBooked at 75mins
- Nick Kinseley
- Shots on Target