Dartford 1-2 Welling United
Substitute Kurtis Guthrie grabbed a late winner as Welling came from behind to extend Dartford's losing run to 10 Conference Premier matches.
Lee Burns' first-half goal, after away keeper Lee Butcher spilled a Dave Martin shot, gave the Darts the chance of a first league win since October.
But Ross Lafayette equalised with a low, 12-yard finish after the break.
Darts keeper Alan Julian then saved from Doug Bergqvist but Guthrie headed the winner from Joe Healy's cross.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Dartford manager Tony Burman told BBC Radio Kent:
"In the majority of the game we've had something to aim for, but we needed a second goal. I'm disappointed because it's got to hurt, it's a massive blow, the run we're on.
"Second half we didn't get the ball to the areas we wanted to and we didn't have the ball enough in Welling's half.
"They've got to run through a brick wall for me and for this club, that was explained when they got here. We were 1-0 up and we let Welling dictate second half because we didn't do what was asked at half-time."
- 31StevensonSubstituted forWoodyardat 84'minutes
- 15CollierSubstituted forScantleburyat 90'minutes
- 6CornhillSubstituted forKamaraat 81'minutes
- 6BergqvistBooked at 59mins
- 26CargillSubstituted forMclarenat 68'minutes
- 21BeautymanSubstituted forBasseleat 76'minutes
- 27DayBooked at 24mins
- 25CumbersSubstituted forGuthrieat 55'minutes
- Nick Kinseley
- Shots on Target