Ipswich Town 1-1 Preston North End
League One outfit Preston earned a draw at Championship side Ipswich to ensure both teams go into the hat for the FA Cup fourth round.
David McGoldrick put Ipswich ahead when he crashed home the rebound from his own penalty, given when Paul Huntington handled Carlos Edwards' corner.
Preston were soon level as veteran Kevin Davies, played onside by the injured Tyrone Mings, slotted in.
McGoldrick may have won it late on but his effort was saved by Declan Rudd.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy told BBC Radio Suffolk:
"I was disappointed with our performance. It's as poor as we've played in a long time and that's probably down to me and the team I've picked.
"Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Carlos Edwards, Jay Tabb, Anthony Wordsworth have not played enough football but I've got to get them football somehow.
"I thought Preston were excellent. They're no mugs and they've got some quality players."
Check out a photo gallery from all of today's FA Cup fixtures on theBBC Sport Facebook page.
- 14WordsworthSubstituted forTunnicliffeat 78'minutes
- 27Ebanks-BlakeSubstituted forMcGoldrickat 29'minutes
- 18TabbSubstituted forTaylorat 68'minutes
- 16BuchananSubstituted forLairdat 88'minutes
- 6WrightBooked at 69mins
- 27HumeSubstituted forGarnerat 78'minutes
- 12GallagherSubstituted forHayhurstat 90'minutes
- Michael Naylor
- Shots on Target