Welling United 3-0 Woking
Welling won for the first time in four Conference Premier games as Joe Healy scored twice against 10-man Woking.
Woking's Keiran Murtagh saw red after being booked twice in the first half to hand the initiative to the Wings.
The home side hit the bar twice before Healy netted his sixth goal of the season, finishing from six yards.
Ross Lafayette saw his penalty saved but Healy followed up the rebound, before skipper Lee Clarke slotted home from 18 yards out for the victory.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Woking manager Garry Hill told BBC Surrey:
"We didn't win enough personal battles as individuals and collectively today and I think we gave the ball away cheaply.
"Things weren't going for us in the first half but then we lost Kieran Murtagh and his discipline let himself and the club down.
"I don't know what happened but maybe there were frustrations as he wasn't getting things his own way. It was the wrong reaction from Kieran.
"It was a needless penalty to concede and it was a cheap one. It has killed us completely in the game. Collectively as a team we haven't done enough."
- 6BergqvistBooked at 27mins
- 14HudsonBooked at 78mins
- 2FazackerleyBooked at 59mins
- 32WakefieldBooked at 87mins
- 10LafayetteSubstituted forHughes-Masonat 84'minutes
- 9GuthrieSubstituted forCumbersat 76'minutes
- 3NutterSubstituted forBecklesat 70'minutesBooked at 82mins
- 26MurtaghBooked at 45mins
- 22GoddardBooked at 35minsSubstituted forJohnsonat 70'minutes
- 10SoleSubstituted forWrightat 87'minutes
- Kevin Johnson
- Shots on Target