Dumbarton 2-2 Livingston
Chris Kane's stoppage-time goal secured a point for 10-man Dumbarton against Championship rivals Livingston.
The Sons lost Garry Fleming to a second booking early in the second half and Keaghan Jacobs soon fired Livi ahead.
Colin Nish levelled for the hosts with a lobbed shot only for Andy Barrowman to put Livingston back in front from close range.
But Kane's strike levelled the match again in the 95th minute.
However, a further 10 minutes of stoppage time were played owing to a change of referee midway through the second half, with Stevie O'Reilly having picked up an injury.
The draw means Dumbarton are now level on points with fourth-place Queen of the South while Livi move above Alloa Athletic into seventh place.
- 14FlemingBooked at 50mins
- 6TurnerSubstituted forMegginsonat 8'minutes
- 8AgnewSubstituted forGilhaneyat 68'minutes
- 12PruntySubstituted forNishat 68'minutes
- 3TalbotBooked at 50minsSubstituted forDochertyat 83'minutes
- 14HabaiSubstituted forMcNultyat 67'minutes
- 6ScottSubstituted forBurchillat 90+11'minutes
- Stevie O'Reilly
- Shots on Target