Salisbury City 2-0 Woking
Salisbury moved up into the play-off places as second-half goals from Clovis Kamdjo and Angus MacDonald earned them victory over Woking.
Woking's Jack Marriott hit the post in the first half with a well-struck effort from the edge of the box.
But it was the hosts who went ahead when Kamdjo got on the end of a pull-back from Elliott Frear on 64 minutes.
Marriott again went close for Woking but MacDonald settled the game with a superb 30-yard free-kick.
VIEW FROM THE DRESSING ROOM
Woking manager Garry Hill told BBC Surrey:
"Their goal was against the run of play and it was a case that we had a gamble by trying to get the equalising goal - their second has ended up in the back of the net.
"Against a side who are going very well in the league, I can't have too many complaints.
"They are a top-seven team and personally I think we have under achieved in a big way this year."
- 7McPheeSubstituted forSinclairat 55'minutes
- 17FeeneySubstituted forWhiteat 62'minutes
- 13SinclairSubstituted forWellardat 75'minutes
- 5McNerneyBooked at 76mins
- 4RickettsSubstituted forSoleat 73'minutes
- 20PayneBooked at 33mins
- 22GoddardSubstituted forJonesat 67'minutes
- 21RendellSubstituted forMcNameeat 85'minutes
- Adam Bromley
- Shots on Target