Wigan v Barnsley
Sky Bet Championship
- DW Stadium
- Tuesday 18 February
- 19:45 GMT
- Watch highlights on The Football League Show; listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website
Nicky Maynard is in contention for Wigan having been unavailable against parent club Cardiff, while Markus Holgersson could make his debut.
Leicester loanee Martyn Waghorn could play, but James McArthur (virus) and Nick Powell (hamstring) may miss out.
Lewin Nyatanga, Stephen Dawson, Tomasz Cywka and Liam Lawrence are all pressing for a recall for Barnsley.
Brek Shea hopes to recover from illness but Jacob Mellis (suspension) and Bobby Hassell (calf) miss out.
- Barnsley have never beaten Wigan in league competition, scoring just twice over the five games previously played.
- Wigan Athletic are unbeaten in their last five league matches at home (W3 D2).
- 36% of the Latics' goals this campaign have been scored in the final 15 minutes, a league-high share.
- Wigan have dropped just two points when leading in the Championship this season, winning 12 out of 13 games (D1).
- The Tykes have scored just twice in the final 15 minutes this season, a joint-league low with Charlton.
- Barnsley have picked up the fewest points away from home in the Championship this season - 7 (W1 D4 L9).