Woking 2-0 Southport
Woking pulled further away from relegation danger with a comfortable win over struggling Southport.
Joe McNerny saw his header come back off the crossbar before Sandgrounders keeper Danny Hurst saved from the same player on the rebound.
The hosts went in front when Scott Rendell headed Josh Payne's cross past Hurst.
Keiran Murtagh wrapped up the win with a goal from close range as Woking moved up to 14th.
Woking boss Garry Hill told BBC Surrey:
"It was a game we were certainly in control of by having the most opportunities and hitting the post three times in the first half and we had to watch them at 0-0.
"We bossed for long periods in the second half and the first goal was a big boost for us, as was keeping a clean sheet and creating chances. We fully deserved the result."
"It's a very thin dividing line between the sides in this league apart from Luton and Cambridge. But it was a very hard three points today and it gives us nine days to prepare for Luton."
- 22GoddardSubstituted forJonesat 78'minutes
- 20PayneSubstituted forMcNameeat 82'minutes
- 25MarriottSubstituted forSoleat 78'minutes
- 5FlynnSubstituted forChallonerat 17'minutes
- 21OsaweSubstituted forBrodieat 83'minutes
- 15HattersleySubstituted forMukendiat 67'minutes
- Brett Huxtable
- Shots on Target