Grimsby Town 1-1 Hereford United
Grimsby's play-off hopes took a knock as they were held to a draw by lowly Hereford.
The hosts opened the scoring with Ross Hannah converting from the penalty spot after Dominic Collins had fouled Lenell John-Lewis.
Moments later, defender Rod McDonald headed the Bulls level from Frankie Artus' free-kick.
Connor Jennings headed wide and Alex Rodman hit the post as the Mariners searched in vain for a winner.
Grimsby boss Paul Hurst told BBC Radio Humberside:
"Of course tonight we wanted to win the game. Did we do enough to win it? Well, I think we had enough chances.
"We did speak before the game about not allowing a mistake or a refereeing decision to influence the outcome of the game and ultimately, we only scored the one goal and you leave yourself open to that
"So, disappointed that we didn't pick up the points, but in general we've created enough chances."
- 5PearsonBooked at 90mins
- 8DisleySubstituted forNeilsonat 64'minutes
- 17HannahSubstituted forJenningsat 73'minutes
- 14John-LewisSubstituted forCookat 81'minutes
- 3BushBooked at 72mins
- 2LeadbitterSubstituted forBrownat 24'minutes
- 5McDonaldBooked at 48mins
- 10SharpSubstituted forSmithat 80'minutes
- Martin Coy
- Shots on Target