Aldershot Town 1-0 Hyde
Aldershot beat already-relegated Hyde to boost their hopes of avoiding relegation from the Conference Premier.
Mark Molesley dragged a shot wide for the hosts before Adam Mekki's strike proved enough to split the two sides.
His turn and shot on half-time found the bottom right corner and gave Chris Kettings in the Hyde goal no chance.
The Shots' win is their first in four games and leaves them a point behind Hereford but with a much better goal difference than the Bulls.
Aldershot Town boss Andy Scott told BBC Surrey:
"At this stage of the season it's all about taking the points and we would've liked to have made it easier for ourselves. But although it got nervy towards the end it's three points and a clean sheet.
"Mekki has played up front before against Chester and we wanted to play with two out-and-out wingers and take the game to them. I thought he did very well and worked well with Josh [Scott] and his versatility helped us.
"I thought Mark Phillips for his first game showed what he's about with his organisation and I felt he was excellent."
- 3TonkinSubstituted forButlerat 12'minutes
- 15BarkerSubstituted forOastlerat 64'minutes
- 19MolesleyBooked at 40mins
- 14RobertsSubstituted forCornickat 68'minutes
- 21BlakemanSubstituted forThorntonat 86'minutes
- 4HainingSubstituted forKirbyat 59'minutes
- 7PooleSubstituted forWhincopat 34'minutes
- 6TomsettBooked at 50mins
- Amy Fearn
- Shots on Target