Dundee 2-1 Dumbarton
Dundee secured the Championship title and promotion to the top flight with a dramatic victory over Dumbarton.
With Hamilton hammering Morton 10-2, a late Sons equaliser would have sent Accies to the top instead.
Headers from Christian Nade and Peter MacDonald had signalled a championship party in the stands before the break.
But Scott Agnew's 69th-minute penalty gave the Sons a lifeline and Dundee needed a late Kyle Letheren save to win the title for Paul Hartley's side.
Nade had opened the scoring after 25 minutes when he headed in a free-kick from Kevin McBride.
MacDonald doubled the advantage with another header, this time from a cross by Gary Irvine.
Agnew ensured that nervy finish when he tucked away a 69th-minute penalty after Bryan Prunty was fouled by Willie Dyer.
However, Dundee held out to claim top spot by two points from Hamilton, who have to be content with a place in the play-offs.
- 1LetherenBooked at 75mins
- 23BoyleSubstituted forConroyat 74'minutes
- 9MacDonaldSubstituted forBeattieat 88'minutes
- 27NadeSubstituted forRileyat 80'minutes
- 6TurnerSubstituted forKirkpatrickat 65'minutes
- 9MegginsonSubstituted forKaneat 46'minutes
- 14FlemingSubstituted forPruntyat 58'minutes
- Bobby Madden
- Shots on Target