East Fife 0-2 Stirling Albion (agg 2-3)
Stirling Albion will play League One football next season after a 3-2 aggregate win over East Fife in the play-off final.
The visitors were 2-1 behind from the first leg, but goals from Jordan White and Sandy Cunningham saw them go up.
Scott McBride and Liam Buchanan both missed great chances for the home side.
And the Fifers, who finished second-bottom of League One last term, now drop down to the third tier of Scottish football.
Both sides started in nervous fashion but home goalkeeper Dylan Rooney was called into action after 15 minutes to block a long-range effort from Craig Comrie.
And his counterpart David Crawford also had to look lively to deny Jonathan Stewart.
Crawford produced good saves to thwart Nathan Austin and Pat Clarke as the hosts took control.
McBride should have opened the scoring and extended East Fife's advantage just before half-time but he failed to connect properly with a free header.
The tie was level after 74 minutes when White hooked a shot over Rooney from a tight angle, and seven minutes later the visitors were in the driving seat as Cunningham slammed home a volley.
Substitute Buchanan had a chance to take it to extra-time but Crawford kept out his late effort.
- 3JohnstoneBooked at 43mins
- 8BarrBooked at 72mins
- 6StewartSubstituted forBrownat 65'minutes
- 10SmithBooked at 40minsSubstituted forBuchananat 71'minutes
- 11McBrideSubstituted forDurieat 53'minutes
- 7JohnstonSubstituted forFerryat 90+2'minutes
- 3ForsythBooked at 67mins
- 4McCluneBooked at 39mins
- 10WeatherstonSubstituted forCunninghamat 71'minutesBooked at 82mins
- 9WhiteBooked at 63mins
- 8ComrieBooked at 40minsSubstituted forBishopat 89'minutes
- Calum Murray
- Shots on Target