Belgium 1-0 Tunisia
Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku limped off during his side's 1-0 win against Tunisia in their last warm-up match before the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Chelsea's Lukaku, 21, who was on loan at Everton this season, came on in the 62nd minute but then picked up a knock.
"Romelu has difficulty walking. It's a big bruise. It'll be three or four days," said Belgium coach Marc Wilmots.
Dries Mertens scored a last-minute winner against Tunisia, who had Issam Jemaa sent off for two bookings.
The match was interrupted for about 40 minutes after torrential rain turned into giant hailstones in Brussels.
When the game restarted, Tunisia were soon reduced to 10 men and Belgium dominated possession before Mertens scored the decisive goal, as he found space in the penalty area and converted Nacer Chadli's pass.
Lukaku, who had scored four times in his previous two matches for Belgium, picked up an ankle injury late in the game.
He will face further tests on Sunday, but is expected to be fit for his side's opening World Cup match against Algeria in Belo Horizonte on 17 June.
Russia and South Korea are the other teams in Group H.
- 2AlderweireldSubstituted forVanden Borreat 45'minutes
- 15van Buyten
- 5VertonghenBooked at 45mins
- 11MirallasSubstituted forChadliat 62'minutes
- 8FellainiSubstituted forMertensat 45'minutesBooked at 90mins
- 10HazardSubstituted forJanuzajat 74'minutes
- 17OrigiSubstituted forLukakuat 62'minutesSubstituted forWitselat 90+2'minutes
- 7De Bruyne
- 21Vanden Borre
- 16Ben Mustapha
- 21MathlouthiBooked at 83mins
- 2Ben Youssef
- 20AbdennourBooked at 31mins
- 18MikariSubstituted forHammamiat 90+2'minutes
- 11Ben YoussefSubstituted forYounesat 77'minutes
- 8KorbiBooked at 53minsSubstituted forSaidat 56'minutes
- 15DhaouadiSubstituted forBen Djemiaat 71'minutes
- 17JemaaBooked at 63mins
- 4Ben Djemia
- Viktor Kassai
- Shots on Target