The Price of Football 2014: Study to be revealed on Wednesday
Covering everything from the cost of a ticket through to the price of a pie at clubs from Arsenal to Alloa and all points in between, BBC Sport will publish its biggest annual Price of Football study on Wednesday.
Covering 176 clubs in British football across 11 divisions, the report looks at prices in England and Wales, from the Premier League to the Conference, and the Women's Super League's two divisions - as well as the top four divisions in Scotland.
This year, for the first time since the study started in 2011, prices from 31 of Europe's top clubs, covering 10 different leagues, are also included, as are the cost of an adult or junior replica shirt.
On the BBC Sport website you will be able to work out your personal cost of attending home matches - including cost per home goal - on our Price of Football calculator and read the full results from all 207 clubs.
You can get involved in the debate and discussion across the day on the BBC Sport Facebook page, on Twitter by using the #PriceofFootball hashtag or texting 81111.
The coverage across the BBC will include:
- All the results for every club - and the Price of Football calculator on the BBC Sport website.
- Sports editor Dan Roan's interview with Minister for Sport Helen Grant on the BBC's Six O'Clock news
- BBC Radio 5 live's new Afternoon Edition Show, with Dan Walker and Sarah Brett, live from Manchester City's Etihad Stadium, talking to fans and the decision makers in the game.
- The BBC News Channel will have live reports throughout the day and a special Sportsday programme at 18.30 BST.
- Rolling updates, debate, discussion and reaction from across the world of football in Sportsday Live on the BBC Sport website.
- A report on the English fans saving money by travelling to Germany to watch football, how clubs in the north east of England are attempting to improve fans' match-day experience and what makes the pies at Morecambe so special.
- Additional coverage across BBC Radio 5 live's Wake Up To Money from 05.15 BST, Radio Four's You and Yours, Radio One's Newsbeat and local BBC radio stations.