Draw for Confederation Cup held
African Champions League runners-up AS Vita Club of DR Congo have been given a bye into the first round of the 2015 Confederation Cup.
Vita will face the winners of the preliminary round tie between Petite Rivière Noire from Mauritius and Mozambique's Ferroviario da Beira.
The 2014 Confederation Cup winners Al Ahly of Egypt and the runners-up Sewe Sport of Ivory Coast are both taking part in the Champions League next season.
Ivory Coast's Asec Mimoas, Zamalek of Egypt, Mali's Djoliba, South Africa's Orlando Pirates, Al Ahly Shandy from Sudan and Tunisian sides Club Africain and Etoile du Sahel were the other sides given byes.
Former Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah's new Sudanese club SC Khartoum will play Power Dynamos of Zambia in the preliminary round.
The first legs of the preliminary round fixtures will be played between 13-15 February with the second legs two weeks later.
2015 Confederation Cup preliminary round draw:
- MC Alger (Algeria) v Sahel SC (Niger)
- RS Berkane (Morocco) v Onze Créateurs (Mali)
- Al Ittihad (Libya) v Elect-Sport (Chad)
- Al Ghazal (South Sudan) v Petrojet (Egypt)
- Unisport Bafang (Cameroon) v Olympique de Ngor (Senegal)
- Hearts of Oak (Ghana) v AS Police (Benin)
- ASO Chlef (Algeria) v Kamboi Eagles (Senegal)
- Horoya (Guinea) v Fassell (Liberia)
- Leones Vegetarianos (Equatorial Guinea) v Dolphins (Nigeria)
- Côte d'Or (Seychelles) v Dedebit (Ethiopia)
- RC Bobo (Burkina Faso) v Warri Wolves (Nigeria)
- Étoile du Congo (Congo) v MK Etanchéité (DR Congo)
- Panthère du Ndé (Cameroon) v Rayon Sports (Rwanda)
- AS Togo-Port (Togo) v CARA Brazzaville (Congo)
- Khartoum (Sudan) v Power Dynamos (Zambia)
- CF Mounana (Gabon) v Polisi (Zanzibar)
- URA (Uganda) v ASSM Elgeco Plus (Madagascar)
- Sofapaka (Kenya) v FC Platinum (Zimbabwe)
- Young Africans (Tanzania) v Botswana Defence (Botswana)
- Benfica de Luanda (Angola) v Messager Ngozi (Burundi)
- Volcan Club (Comoros) v Petro de Luanda (Angola)
- Bidvest Wits (South Africa) v Royal Leopards (Swaziland)
- Petite Rivière Noire (Mauritius) v Ferroviário da Beira (Mozambique)