Canada Women 0-0 New Zealand Women
Canada and New Zealand played out a goalless draw in a Women's World Cup match delayed by a severe thunderstorm.
After only five minutes, play was suspended for half an hour in Edmonton because of lightning and heavy rain.
When the match resumed, Amber Hearn was fouled to give the Kiwis a penalty but her spot-kick struck the crossbar.
The point leaves Canada top with one group match left, but the four Group A games so far have seen just three goals, two of those in stoppage time.
|Women's World Cup 2015|
|Video, features and latest news|
|How to watch on the BBC|
|Women's WC on the World Service|
New Zealand have now failed to find the back of net in their last five contests.
They are in their fourth World Cup but are still searching for their first victory in the finals.
- 10SesselmannSubstituted forMoscatoat 68'minutes
- 15ChapmanBooked at 31mins
- 11ScottSubstituted forLeonat 73'minutes
- 16FilignoSubstituted forKyleat 63'minutes
New Zealand Women
- 2PercivalBooked at 52mins
- 12HassettSubstituted forBowenat 77'minutes
- 17WilkinsonSubstituted forPereiraat 89'minutes
- 10GregoriusBooked at 71minsSubstituted forWhiteat 80'minutes
- Bibiana Steinhaus
- Shots on Target