Price of Football: 10 stories from the BBC Sport study
Thirteen UK leagues, 200 teams plus another 27 clubs from overseas.
More than 3,630 pieces of data make up the Price of Football.
And there are some real gems in there…
Click here to play with the Price of Football calculator and see what your support is costing you.
Value for goals
1. Charlton Athletic fans paid the lowest amount per home league goal in England last season. The cheapest season ticket holder's £150 outlay works out at £4.68 for each of the 32 goals the Addicks scored at The Valley.
Hull City fans shortchanged
2. However, supporters of relegated Hull paid £26.36 for each of their 19 home goals last season, the highest amount of the 200 UK clubs.
De Bruyne fee slowly paid off
3. A £299 Manchester City season ticket pays for 0.00054% of Kevin de Bruyne's £55m transfer fee.
4. The price of Premier League shirts was criticised but 11 shirts sold by European clubs cost more than Manchester United's UK high of £60.
A cheap day out
5. National League side Gateshead can claim to be the cheapest in the top five divisions of English football. Most of their fans pay between £1 and £10 for a match-day ticket - the lowest price range in those leagues.
Freebies for youngsters
6. Eight clubs - Fleetwood, Halifax, Inverness, Leicester, Peterhead, Rochdale, St Johnstone and Swindon - offer free season tickets for some under-18s.
Championship prices on the up
7. The average price of the Championship's cheapest match-day ticket had increased most of those in the study - 12 clubs put this ticket price up, taking the average to £20.90.
Little to write home about
8. Fleetwood, Torquay and Bristol Academy were the only clubs out of 227 to reduce the price of their programme.
League One gets pricier
9. In five years of the Price of Football study, League One's cheapest match-day ticket has seen the biggest rise - up 30.6% to £20.27 from £15.52.
Barely a dent in the wage packet
10. Arsenal's Premier League-high season ticket of £2,013 is 6.71% of the average Premier League player's £30,000 weekly wage.
You can download the full results for 2015 here (pdf 536 KB).