Espanyol 0-2 Barcelona (1-6 agg)
Munir El Haddadi scored twice as Barcelona beat Espanyol 6-1 on aggregate to reach the Copa del Rey quarter-finals.
Barca won the first leg 4-1 and rested some players, although Lionel Messi started and set the 20-year-old up to round the keeper for the opener.
Munir, who replaced the suspended Luis Suarez, added a second late on from Aleix Vidal's cross.
The Spain international has now scored five goals for Barca.
He got his chance with Suarez starting a two-game ban for his part in a post-match fracas following a fiery first-leg game where two Espanyol players were sent off.
Neymar, Andres Iniesta, Sergio Busquets and Gerard Pique were all rested for the third Barcelona derby in 12 days.
Barca won last year's final, beating Athletic Bilbao - who also progressed to the last eight thanks to a 4-2 aggregate win over Villarreal.
On Tuesday, Mirandes beat Deportivo 3-0, and 4-1 on aggregate, to become the first second-tier side to reach the last eight since they did so in 2012.
The final two games of the last 16 are on Thursday, with Atletico Madrid 1-1 against Rayo Vallecano and Gary Neville's Valencia 4-0 up over Granada.
- 2Correa Silva
- 22González SoberónBooked at 39mins
- 10González CasanovaSubstituted forMoreno Balagueróat 79'minutes
- 19Jordán Moreno
- 8Sevilla LópezBooked at 62minsSubstituted forSylla Dialloat 68'minutes
- 9Franco AlvizBooked at 32minsSubstituted forMontañés Claveríasat 55'minutes
- 20CaicedoBooked at 42mins
- 5Álvarez Delgado
- 7Moreno Balagueró
- 11Montañés Claverías
- 16López Rodríguez
- 28Sylla Diallo
- 1ter Stegen
- 6Dani Alves
- 23VermaelenSubstituted forBartraat 58'minutes
- 4RakiticBooked at 81mins
- 20SergiSubstituted forAdrianoat 58'minutesBooked at 84mins
- 22Vidal ParreuBooked at 72mins
- 17El Haddadi
- David José Fernández Borbalán
- Shots on Target