Enzo: Zinedine Zidane's son scores on Real Madrid debut
Zinedine Zidane's son Enzo scored 18 minutes into his Real Madrid debut - with his first shot for the club.
The 21-year-old midfielder was brought on by his father, the Madrid coach, at half-time in their Copa del Rey victory over Cultural Leonesa at the Bernabeu.
Madrid won the tie 6-1, beating their third-tier opponents 13-2 on aggregate to reach the competition's last 16.
Norwegian teenager Martin Odegaard, who signed as a 16-year-old in January 2015, also made his full debut.
Former France midfielder Zidane senior, 44, played 227 matches for Real after joining from Juventus for a then-world record £45.8m in July 2001, famously scoring their winner in the 2002 Champions League final.
Enzo, the eldest of Zidane's four sons, made almost 50 appearances for Madrid's reserve team before being given his senior debut.
- 13CasillaSubstituted forYáñezat 76'minutes
- 2CarvajalSubstituted forVaraneat 45'minutes
- 27Tejero Sacristán
- 14CasemiroBooked at 31mins
- 22IscoSubstituted forZidaneat 45'minutes
- 1Montagud Balaguer
- 2Bastos Teijeira
- 4Garrido GonzálezBooked at 32mins
- 5Morgado Ortega
- 3Díaz Suárez
- 6Gil Martín
- 8González Luis
- 11Gallar Falguera
- 10Villa Suárez
- 7OrtíSubstituted forMorenoat 83'minutes
- 9Martínez MartínezSubstituted forZuiverloonat 53'minutesSubstituted forAl Ahraqat 72'minutes
- 13Palatsí Gallego
- 15Al Ahraq
- Mario Melero López
- Shots on Target