Hansa Rostock 0-2 Hertha Berlin: German Cup game suspended because of trouble
Players were forced to leave the pitch during Hertha Berlin's German Cup first round game at Hansa Rostock after fans let off flares and fireworks.
Third-tier Hansa said a flare was set off from the away end shortly after half-time, before the game was later suspended for 10 minutes.
Hertha Berlin added that the referee called both teams off the pitch for safety reasons in the 77th minute.
The Bundesliga side scored twice to win the game 2-0 after play resumed.
FC Hansa Rostock
- 5HüsingBooked at 72mins
- 19HenningSubstituted forBouzianeat 86'minutes
- 10BischoffBooked at 86mins
- 14OwusuSubstituted forBenyaminaat 70'minutes
- 38ZiemerSubstituted forAlibazat 85'minutes
- 3SkjelbredBooked at 21mins
- 8KalouSubstituted forHaraguchiat 79'minutes
- 7EssweinBooked at 89minsSubstituted forDudaat 90+2'minutes
- Robert Hartmann
- Shots on Target