England men beat NZ to win bronze
England's men's hockey team beat New Zealand on penalties in a thrilling encounter to win Commonwealth Games bronze.
Australia beat England in shootout
Australia score a late equaliser and beat England in a dramatic penalty shootout to claim gold at the Commonwealth Games.
Video & Audio
- Watch Twigg to embrace 'unique' Games
- Watch Munday: England review will be private
- Watch Latest Olympic legacy venue opens
- Watch England medal was 'a step too far'
- Watch 'Disappointment' for captain Middleton
- Watch Clement enjoying Scottish hockey boost
- Watch Richardson-Walsh on World Cup campaign
- Watch Delight & relief as England win
- Watch Banbridge target success in Czech Re…
- Watch Marriage to team-mate was 'amazing'
- Watch Ireland's Harvey delighted with Glas…
- Listen Guernsey happy with favourites tag
- Listen Guernsey thrilled with EH Trophy sem…
- Watch Why Exeter is a hockey hotbed
- Watch Shepherd relishing busy Games build-up
- Listen Seymour reflects on hockey career
- Listen Seymour planning psychology career
- Listen Trophy run amazes Guernsey skipper
- Listen Whalley hopes for change of luck
- Watch World Cup to bolster hockey legacy
- Australia men beat England in semis
- England win shootout to reach final
- England beat Scotland to reach semis
- England edged out by New Zealand
- England women lose out to Australia
- Scots ease past Malaysia in opener
- Wales women thrashed by Australia
- Scots lose to South Africa in hockey
- England beat Wales in Games opener
- Laity out of Wales hockey squad
Around the Web
- External link: Danny Kerry appointed England & GB Head Coach
- External link: Notts Sport becomes England Hockey’s Official Facilities Partner.