The smallest margin of victory in five Tests was 169 runs or eight wickets. It's been quite a series...
- First Test, Cardiff: England won by 169 runs
- Second Test, Lord's: Australia won by 405 runs
- Third Test, Edgbaston: England won by eight wickets
- Fourth Test, Trent Bridge: England won by innings and 78 runs
- Fifth Test, The Oval: Australia won by innings and 46 runs
We know you've been following it here on the BBC in record numbers - thanks for sticking with us, I hope we've kept you informed and entertained. But there's no rest for the wicked - we'll be back on Wednesday to bring you the next instalment of the Women's Ashes, with the men's one-dayers to come. Or, if the men's Ashes is your one true love, forsaking all others, we'll see you in 27 months' time. Either way, bye for now.