Liang Wenbo hits an incredible escape shot in the opening frame of his first-round match against Stuart Carrington in the 2017 World Snooker Championship at The Crucible.
- Allister Carter (Eng) 3-6 Graeme Dott (Sco) - match to be completed tomorrow from 14:30 BST
- John Higgins (Sco) beats Martin Gould (Eng) 10-6
- Ding Junhui (Chn) beats Zhou Yuelong 10-5
- Judd Trump (Eng) 4-5 Rory McLeod (Eng) - match to be completed tomorrow from 10:00 BST
- Liang Wenbo (Chn) beat Stuart Carrington (Eng) 10-7
Watch five of the best shots as former champion Shaun Murphy survives a scare to edge past 17-year-old qualifier Yan Bingtao 10-8 in the first round of the World Championship at the Crucible.
Watch the moment Mark Selby wins his second World Snooker Championship with a 18-14 victory over China's Ding Junhui at the Crucible.
The event takes place from 15 April – 1 May at the Crucible in Sheffield.