Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
24 Oct 1996
Sport GuidesGYMNASTICS - ARTISTIC
Kyla Ross competed in GYMNASTICS - ARTISTIC
Did you know?
- One of the world's oldest sports, gymnastics featured prominently in the Ancient Games and has been part of every modern Olympics since their inception in 1896.
- Olympic gymnastics began as a purely male pursuit, with women participants not taking part until 1928.
- Louis Smith's bronze medal in the pommel horse at the 2008 Olympics was Great Britain’s first medal in the sport since the women's team finished third in 1928.
- At these London Olympics there are 14 gold medals on offer. There are team events, individual all-around events and individual apparatus events.
- A ‘perfect ten’ is no longer the top score; gymnasts are now given two separate scores for difficulty and execution which are then added together.
|31 Jul||Women's Team Final||1||183.596 pts|
More Athletes from Team USA
- Tamika Catchings Basketball Medallist
- Lindsey Berg Volleyball Medallist
- Erin Cafaro Rowing Medallist
- Nicole Barnhart Football Medallist
- Kelci Bryant Diving Medallist
- Tiana Coudray Equestrian
- Kelsey Campbell Wrestling
- Tia Brooks Athletics
- Jessica Cosby Athletics
- Debbie Capozzi Sailing
- T'Erea Brown Athletics
- Ali Sue Bernard Wrestling
Head to Head
Kyla Ross vs Imogen Cairns
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB