Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
01 Mar 1956
Mark Todd competed in EQUESTRIAN
Did you know?
- It is the only Olympic sport in which men and women compete in the same event, and the only sport to revolve around animals.
- Equestrian consists of three disciplines - dressage, eventing and jumping. All three have a team event and an individual event.
- Great Britain have a rich equestrian history yet have won just one Olympic gold since 1972 – Leslie Law on Shear L'Eau in 2004.
- The London 2012 equestrian events are being held in Greenwich Park, the oldest Royal Park in London. It dates back to 1433.
- Until 1952 entry to the various Olympic equestrian competitions was limited to members of the military.
|31 Jul||Individual Eventing Jumping||—||8.00 pts|
|31 Jul||Individual Eventing Jumping||—||7.00 pts|
|30 Jul||Individual Eventing Cross Country||—||0.40 pt|
|1 Jan||Individual Eventing Dressage||—||39.10 pts|
More Athletes from New Zealand
- Nathan Cohen Rowing Medallist
- Sam Bewley Cycling - Mountain Bike Cycling - Track Medallist
- Scott Basalaj Football
- Shane Archbold Cycling - Track
- Dylan Dunlop-Barrett Swimming
- Ben Fouhy Canoe Sprint
- Cameron Lindsay Football
- Logan Campbell Taekwondo
- Simon Child Hockey
- Steven Kent Swimming
- Hugo Inglis Hockey
- Dakota Lucas Football
Head to Head
Mark Todd vs Nicola Wilson
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB