Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
12 Sep 1976
Sport GuidesBEACH VOLLEYBALL
Jefferson Bellaguarda competed in BEACH VOLLEYBALL
Did you know?
- At London 2012, beach volleyball is being staged at Horse Guards Parade, normally reserved for the Queen's birthday celebrations.
- Unlike volleyball, beach volleyball is played by teams of two players as opposed to teams of six.
- A total of 24 teams compete in both the men's and women's preliminary phase. Sixteen teams will progress to the knockout stages.
- Matches are the best of three sets, with 21 points required to win a set, and 15 in a potential third and deciding set.
- Although only on the Olympic schedule since 1996, beach volleyball began in Santa Monica, California, in the 1920s.
|4 Aug||Men's Beach Volleyball Round of 16 Match 45||—|
|2 Aug||Men's Beach Volleyball Pool A Match 26||Won|
|31 Jul||Men's Beach Volleyball Pool A Match 13||—|
|29 Jul||Men's Beach Volleyball Pool A Match 2||—|
More Athletes in Beach Volleyball
Head to Head
Jefferson Bellaguarda vs Steve Grotowski
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
London 2012 Olympics: Day Four Photo Gallery The best pictures from Day Four of the London 2012 Olympics.
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB