Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Rani Rampal competed in HOCKEY
Did you know?
- A total of 630,000 spectators will see live hockey over 14 days of competition at London 2012, with every match a sell-out.
- Matches are played over two halves of 35 minutes each. There's also the prospect of a sudden-death golden goal period in the knock-out stages.
- Both the men's and the women's tournaments involve 12 teams, divided into two pools of six.
- The top two countries from each pool progress to the semi-finals.
- All matches will be played on the striking blue and pink pitches of the Riverbank Arena, using a yellow ball.
More Athletes from India
- One to watch Saina Nehwal Badminton Medallist
- Mayookha Johny Athletics
- Tintu Luka Athletics
- Soniya Chanu Ngangbam Weightlifting
- Geeta Geeta Wrestling
- Sania Mirza Tennis
- Ashwini Ponnappa Badminton
- Seema Antil Athletics
- Ankita Das Table Tennis
- Bombayla Devi Laishram Archery
- Annu Raj Singh Shooting
- Deepika Kumari Archery
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB