Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
27 Sep 1987
Luke Campbell competed in BOXING
Did you know?
- In London, men's bouts will take place over three rounds of three minutes each. The women's contests have four rounds of two minutes each.
- Boxers score points for every punch they land successfully on their opponent's head or upper body.
- A number of great champions made their name at the Olympics, including Laszlo Papp of Hungary, Cuba’s Felix Savon, and the great Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali).
- The USA top the all-time medal table with 48 golds, ahead of their great rivals Cuba.
- Great Britain have won 14 gold medals, including Audley Harrison's in 2000 and James DeGale's in 2008.
|11 Aug||Men's Bantamweight (56kg) Final||Won|
|10 Aug||Men's Bantamweight (56kg) Semi-finals, Bout 2||Won|
|5 Aug||Men's Bantamweight (56kg) Quarter-finals, Bout 3||Won|
|1 Aug||Men's Bantamweight (56kg) Round of 16, Bout 5||Won|
More Athletes from Team GB
- One to watch Alistair Brownlee Triathlon Medallist
- Chris Bartley Rowing Medallist
- One to watch Mark Cavendish Cycling - Road
- One to watch Tim Brabants Canoe Sprint
- Dan Clark Basketball
- Jack Butland Football
- Ryan Bertrand Football
- Craig Bellamy Football
- Ryan Bennett Football
- Chris Adcock Badminton
- James Austin Judo
- David Carry Swimming
Head to Head
Luke Campbell vs Braexir Lemboumba
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB