Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
27 Apr 1989
Chris Adcock competed in BADMINTON
Did you know?
- Badminton matches are played over the best of three games.
- Each game is won by the first player or doubles pair to reach 21 points by a margin of two clear points.
- All events begin with group stages, followed by a knockout format.
- With shuttlecock smashes reaching speeds of more than 200mph, badminton has claims to be the world's fastest racquet sport.
- Since making its Olympic debut in 1992, badminton has been dominated by Asian countries. All 15 medals at the 2008 Olympics went to Asian shuttlers.
|31 Jul||Mixed Doubles Group Play Stage Group A, Match XD920||—|
|29 Jul||Mixed Doubles Group Play Stage Group A, Match XD907||—|
|28 Jul||Mixed Doubles Group Play Stage Group A, Match XD903||—|
More Athletes from Team GB
- Alan Campbell Rowing Medallist
- Stuart Bithell Sailing Medallist
- Jonny Brownlee Triathlon Medallist
- Dan Clark Basketball
- James Austin Judo
- Simon Burnett Swimming
- Craig Bellamy Football
- Jack Butland Football
- Robert Archibald Basketball
- Richard Brickell Shooting
- Jonathan Clarke Hockey
- Andrew Baggaley Table Tennis
Head to Head
Chris Adcock vs Imogen Bankier
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB