Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
03 May 1989
Mohamed Abarhoun competed in FOOTBALL
Did you know?
- Due to the number of matches that need to be played, the Olympic football competition kicks off two days before the official opening ceremony.
- Men’s teams are allowed to field just three players over the age of 23 in the final tournament but there are no age restrictions for women’s teams.
- The six Olympic venues are Wembley, Hampden Park, the City of Coventry Stadium, Old Trafford, the Millennium Stadium and St James’ Park.
- Both the men’s and women’s competitions begin with a group stage, with the best eight teams advancing to the quarter-finals.
- Football was introduced as an Olympic medal sport in 1908. Great Britain won gold in front of their home crowd, beating Denmark 2-0 in the final.
|1 Aug||Men's Football First Round Group D, Match 20||—|
|29 Jul||Men's Football First Round Group D, Match 15||—|
|26 Jul||Men's Football First Round Group D, Match 3||—|
More Athletes in Football
- Omar El Kaddouri Football
- Rayan Frikeche Football
- Abdelatif Noussir Football
- Mohammed Bemammer Football
- Yassine El Houasli Football
- Imad Najah Football
- Zouhair Feddal Football
- Driss Fettouhi Football
- Adnane Tighadouini Football
- Mohamed Amsif Football
- Soufiane Bidaoui Football
- Zakarya Bergdich Football
Head to Head
Mohamed Abarhoun vs Joe Allen
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB