Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
David Lekuta Rudisha
- WR OR Athletics Men's 800m
- Set 9 Aug 12
David Lekuta Rudisha competed in ATHLETICS
Did you know?
- With 2,000 athletes competing in 47 events, athletics is the largest single sport at the Games.
- There are 24 track events, the majority of which begin with one or more rounds of heats.
- The 16 field events start with a qualification stage, with the best athletes qualifying for the final.
- Only the five road races, the men's and women's 10,000m and the decathlon and heptathlon have no heats.
- The majority of athletics events are held in the new Olympic Stadium, which has a capacity of 80,000.
|9 Aug||Men's 800m Final||1 WR||1:40.91|
|7 Aug||Men's 800m Semi-finals, Semi-final 2||1||1:44.35|
|6 Aug||Men's 800m Round 1, Heat 2||1||1:45.90|
More Athletes in Athletics
- Abel Kirui Athletics Medallist
- Timothy Kitum Athletics Medallist
- Thomas Pkemei Longosiwa Athletics Medallist
- Wilson Kipsang Kiprotich Athletics Medallist
- Edwin Cheruiyot Soi Athletics
- Brimin Kiprop Kipruto Athletics
- Isiah Kiplangat Koech Athletics
- Bedan Karoki Muchiri Athletics
- Alphas Leken Kishoyian Athletics
- Boniface Mucheru Athletics
- Vincent Mumo Kiilu Athletics
- Wilson Kiprop Athletics
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB